Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scarlett: Halfway There And Nothing To Wear

I’m afraid I’ve been so caught up in the developing love story between Gabriel and Chloe that I’ve been neglecting our blog and our Facebook page.

All right, I confess. I’ve been more into the research than the blogs or the social media. Who could blame me?

But I’m here now, and I’ve made a discovery. James and I have reached the unofficial halfway point in the manuscript: 47,580 words. Quite an accomplishment, given everything else that’s on our plates at the moment.

I think this calls for a celebration. I would invite all of you, but James and I do our best celebrating when it’s just the two of us. Isn’t that right, my love? Just you and I, a tub full of scented bubbles, some candles and mood music, maybe a tray of chocolate treats….

James? Sweetheart? Baby? Lover? How soon can you get here? Hmmmm?

2 comments: