Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scarlett: Getting The Balls Rolling

I suppose since my partner is unavailable at the moment, I should get things started with our joint blog. Check in regularly and you'll not only get details on our literary collaborations, you just might get us to confess to some of our research secrets!

For example...I can tell you that James is verrrrry good with his mouth, if you know what I mean. He can be quite charming, sweet and romantic and all, but when that man uses his tongue, ohhhhhh...there's no resisting him!

This can be both a blessing and a curse. Chasing away all the tramps chasing him can be exhausting. Take Nixie, for example. That one just never gives up. She throws herself at him shamelessly! You'll probably see her posting comments here, undoubtedly persisting in her pursuit of my man.

Any suggestions on how I should deal with her?


No comments:

Post a Comment